1. Shake the can thoroughly.
2. Spray the product in an even layer on all the surfaces in a 20 cm distance.
3. Let the product work for approx. 20 minutes, until the foam becomes liquid or dries out.
4. Wipe with a wet cloth or sponge.
5. Oven trays and grates are washed thoroughly with water and rinsed clean. In case of heavy coating, the treatment is repeated.
1. Place the grill grate on a newspaper, and shake the can thoroughly.
2. Keep the can about 20 cm from the cold grate and spray the foam in an even layer on both sides of the grate.
3. Let the product soak for about 20 minutes until the foam becomes liquid or dries out.
4. Remove the dirt with a wire brush and rinse with water.
Note! As the product is highly corrosive, it is important to only spray on the item that needs clenaing. Especially aluminum, copper and painted surfaces should be avoided. If the product comes into contact with e.g. the floor or countertop, neutralize immediately with lemon juice and rinse with clean water. Avoid spraying in areas where immediate wiping is not possible.